- PUBLICATIONS IN INTERNATIONAL REFEREED JOURNALS
1. Hong, Fuhai and Susheng Wang, 2012, Climate Policy, Learning, and Technology Adoption in Small Countries, Environmental and Resource Economics, 51 (3), 391-411.
2. Hong, Fuhai and Larry Karp, 2012, International Environmental Agreements with Mixed Strategies and Investment, Journal of Public Economics, 96 (9-10), 685-697.
3. Hong, Fuhai, 2014, Technology Transfer with Transboundary Pollution: A Signalling Approach, Canadian Journal of Economics, 47(3), 953-980.
4. Hong, Fuhai and Xiaojian Zhao, 2014, Information Manipulation and Climate Agreements, American Journal of Agricultural Economics, 96(3), 851-861. OUPblog Coverage in ClimateWire
5. Hong, Fuhai and Larry Karp, 2014, International Environmental Agreements with Endogenous or Exogenous Risk, Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, 1(3), 365-394.
Note: JAERE replaced Journal of Environmental Economics and Management (JEEM) as the official research journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists (AERE) in 2014. See: Letter from the Editors.
6. Hong, Fuhai, Tanjim Hossain and John List, 2015, Framing Manipulation in Contests: A Natural Field Experiment, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 118, 372-382.
7. Hong, Fuhai, 2015, International Environmental Agreements with Reference Points, Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly: Journal of Socio-Economics), 59, 68-73.
8. Lo, Dic, Fuhai Hong and Guicai Li, 2016, Assessing the Role of Inward Foreign Direct Investment in Chinese Economic Development, 1990-2007: Towards a Synthesis of Alternative Views, Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 37, 107-120.
9. Hong, Fuhai and Wooyoung Lim, 2016, Voluntary Participation in Public Goods Provision with Coasian Bargaining, Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization, 126, Part A, 102-119.
10. Hong, Fuhai, Wooyoung Lim and Xiaojian Zhao, 2017, The Emergence of Compositional Grammars in Artificial Codes, Games and Economic Behavior, 102, 255-268.
11. Hong, Fuhai and Xiaojian Zhao, 2017, The Emergence of Language Differences in Artificial Codes, Experimental Economics, 20(4), 924-945.
12. Hong, Fuhai, Tanjim Hossain, John List and Migiwa Tanaka, 2018, Testing the Theory of Multitasking: Evidence from A Natural Field Experiment in Chinese Factories, International Economic Review, 59(2), 511-536.
13. He, Tai-Sen and Fuhai Hong, 2018, Risk Breeds Risk Aversion, Experimental Economics, 21(4), 815-835.
14. Hong, Fuhai, Wei Huang and Xiaojian Zhao, 2019, Sunk Cost as a Self-Management Device, Management Science, forthcoming. DOI: 10.1287/mnsc.2018.3032.
15. Hong, Fuhai and Tat-How Teh, 2019, Bureaucratic Shirking, Corruption and Firms’ Environmental Investment and Abatement, accepted for publication at Environmental and Resource Economics.
- PAPERS UNDER R&R
“Concentration and Unpredictability of Forecasts in Artificial Investment Games,” with Xiu Chen and Xiaojian Zhao, revision requested by Experimental Economics
“Identity in Public Goods Contribution,” with Larry Karp and Tat How Teh, resubmitted to Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization
“Optimal Antibribery Policy when Bribery Type is Endogenous,” with Zhendong Yin, revision requested by Journal of Public Economic Theory
- REFEREEING SERVICE
Journals: B. E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, Canadian Journal of Economics, China Economic Review, Environmental & Resource Economics, Environmental Economics & Policy Studies, European Economic Review, Experimental Economics, Frontiers of Economics in China, International Economic Review, Journal of Asian Public Policy, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Journal of Economic Psychology, Journal of Environmental Economics & Management, Journal of Human Resources, Journal of Public Economics, Singapore Economic Review, Strategic Behavior and the Environment, Theory & Decision
Others: IZA World of Labor, Routledge